The Government of Canada, Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong & Macao, in partnership with the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in Canada, would like to invite Canadian ICT companies to join the Canadian ICT Partnering Mission to Hong Kong scheduled for April 12 – 16, 2019, coinciding with the HKTDC International ICT Expo, an annual ICT Trade Show in Hong Kong.
Who should join the Mission?
- Canadian companies offering innovative solutions in the areas of Smart City, Wireless Communications and Financial Services:
- Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security and Data Protection
- Internet of Things, Wireless Technologies
- Cloud-based Enterprise Applications
- What does the Trade Mission offer?
Mission delegates will benefit from a range of business programs organized by the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) at the Consulate General of Canada, with the aim of helping delegates gather information on market trends and opportunities, network with local ICT contacts, and explore partnership opportunities in Hong Kong and the APAC region. The business program includes:
- A briefing session on market trends and opportunities.
- A personalized business matching service for those whose products fall into the areas listed above.
- Site visits or partnering events at technology clusters in Hong Kong.
- An information counter at the Canadian Pavilion at ICT Expo 2019.
- Access to conferences & seminars to be held concurrently with ICT Expo 2019.
- 4-night complimentary accommodation at a hotel designated by the organizer.
How to Apply:
Application deadline: 11:59 pm Friday, January 25,
Atlantic Regional Trade Commissioner Service
Alexandre Lanteigne (N.S. & N.L.)
Charles Gaudet (N.B. & P.E.I.)
Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong
Hong Kong Trade Development Council
Adrienne Ho, Marketing Manager