The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) in Sub Saharan Africa invites you to the Canadian Pavilion at AfricaCom 2018, 12-15 November. AfricaCom is the largest annual telecoms event in the fastest growing market in the world. The TCS is organizing a number of activities to support Canadian companies during their participation in this show:
- The opportunity to increase your visibility through the Canadian Pavilion at AfricaCom.
- On-the-ground support and business advice from Canadian Trade Commissioners based in Kenya, South Africa Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Business briefing on the African telecommunications sector on Monday the 12th of November – this is a closed session for Canadian participants only.
- Site visit on 12 November to a technology hub In Cape Town – particularly useful for those companies that are considering establishing an office/rep in South Africa.
- Targeted pre-arranged B2B meetings with telecom operators, integrators, resellers and partners from a number of African countries. Meetings will take place in Cape Town, South Africa on 13-15 November.
- Use of Canada’s meeting rooms, located in the Canadian Pavilion.
- Participation in Canadian networking events
- Inclusion of your company’s information in an e-catalogue that will be circulated to local contacts.
Only 20 companies can be accommodated in this business program. Register today to avoid disappointment!
Cost: C$1,000 per company
Registration deadline: Monday 2 July, 2018
Date(s) - 12/11/2018 - 15/11/2018