GET THE CLARITY YOU NEED TO GROW FASTER!
Do you want to make 2019 your team’s best year yet?
Well… that won’t just magically happen.
You need a strategy.
Don’t waste another minute feeling stuck or unsure about what to do next. Customer Camp is a hands-on workshop series that will give you the clarity, focus and — most importantly — the research-backed strategy you need to level-up your business.
We’ll work together to do a year’s worth of strategic planning in just a few days.
CUSTOMER CAMP IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You’re sick of the “hit and miss” approach — you want clarity about where to invest your team’s time and resources
- You’re not 100% confident that you’re targeting the right customer segment or using the best messaging to attract and convert them
- You’re struggling to get your team aligned on what projects to prioritize, which leads to frustration and missed opportunities
Katelyn Bourgoin, the creator of Customer Camp, is an award-winning growth strategist and trainer.
She’s been featured in:
Learn By Doing And Make Meaningful Progress During Each Workshop
WHAT IT IS
Customer Camp is a series of hands-on workshops designed to help businesses develop customer-centric strategies.
Our unique sprint-style workshops empower teams do a year’s worth of customer research and strategic planning in just a few days. The best part? You won’t just learn what you *should do* – but you’ll actually *do the work* during each guided session.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
The full Customer Camp experience includes: five half-day workshops, a networking dinner, and access to a self-paced online training program. All attendees must complete the full program, but we can make special arrangements if needed. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Workshop 1: Brand Positioning Sprint (Nov 21, 2018 – 9:00am-12:30pm)
Clearly differentiate your brand from competitors and get clear on what matters so your team can make better decisions, faster.
- Workshop 2: Create Actionable Buyer Personas (Nov 21, 2018 – 1:30pm-5:00pm)
Identify your most profitable customers and get your whole team aligned on their needs so you can stop wasting money on the wrong projects.
- Workshop 3: Refine Your Value Proposition (Dec 11, 2018 – 9am-12:30pm)
Close deals faster by clearly communicating how customers benefit from your products or services.
- Workshop 4: Map Your Customer’s Buying Journey (Dec 11, 2018 -1:30pm-5:00pm)
Figure out how customers find you and what triggers them to buy—or stop buying.
- Workshop 5: Customer Discovery 101 (A Self-Paced Online Workshop)
Learn how the world’s most innovative companies use structured customer interviews to guide innovation and identify untapped growth opportunities.
- Workshop 6: Create Your 1-Page Marketing Strategy (Jan 22, 2019 – 12:30pm-5pm & Networking dinner from 5pm-7pm)
Make 2019 your team’s most profitable year yet by creating a marketing strategy that cuts through the noise — and is simple enough to *actually* execute
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is designed for teams (max 3 attendees), but individual’s can also attend. Ideal participants include:
- Founders or exec team members who “wear multiple hats” (including heading strategy, marketing or sales)
- Marketers or salespeople who want to work more strategically, create more compelling messaging, acquire more leads, and close more prospects
- Consultants, strategists or freelancers who want to help their clients get bigger outcomes
The full value of this program is over $3,900 per team. Thanks to our partnership with WIPSI, we are pleased to offer the program for FREE to eligible DNS members.
Seats are limited.
Don’t qualify for WIPSI? Email Tyler@digitalnovascotia.com and we’ll see how we can help!
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Katelyn Bourgoin is a 3X founder turned growth strategist. Named as an influencer by Forbes magazine, Katelyn’s past clients include tech startups, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies like Target and Holiday Inn.
Today Katelyn helps frustrated product teams figure out who their best customers are and what triggers them to buy (or stop buying).
When companies know who their best customers are and what those customers *really* want, it becomes much easier to create awesome products and sell more of them. The result? More happy customers and more money in the bank.
Date(s) - 21/11/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm