You invest in attracting the right talent, and now it’s time to develop them as leaders.
This Leadership Lab is a six-month program that prepares high-potential employees to excel in leadership roles. Participants will develop the critical skills they need to overcome the most common barriers, work more effectively with stakeholders, handle increasing levels of responsibility, and take ownership of their leadership growth. The comprehensive and holistic approach to this program combines training, one-on-one coaching, mentoring, and small group discussions.
- Module One: Take Charge of Your Career & Develop a Leadership Career Plan
- Module Two: Own and Refine Your Brand
- Module Three: Boost Your Emotional Intelligence
- Module Four: Build and Maintain Strategic Business Relationships
- Module Five: Increase Your Impact & Influence (Even without the title)
- Module Six: Inspire Change and Navigate Politics
- 6 intensive in-person workshops (1 pm – 4 pm monthly)
- February 15, 2019
- March 15, 2019
- April 23, 2019
- May 17, 2019
- June 25, 2019
- July 19. 2019
- 6 Master Training calls (90-minutes monthly)
- 6 Private coaching calls (One per month)
- Minimum commitment of 30-60 minutes per week
- Actively participate in all program experiences
- Complete assignments in a timely manner
- Support fellow participants
About the Facilitator: Eleanor Beaton
Eleanor Beaton is an internationally recognized women’s leadership expert, certified coach and an award-winning writer and entrepreneur. A former journalist, Eleanor has won numerous top journalism prizes for her coverage of fast-growing, women-led companies and has co-written several bestselling books. Currently, Eleanor sits on the boards of Innovacorp and Invest Nova Scotia.
Date(s) - 01/02/2019 - 19/07/2019