What’s the point of having a website if you’re not getting any traffic?
With over half of the average website’s traffic coming from search engines, it’s important to rank in search results for keywords that are not only searched frequently but also have high intent.
You’ve taken the first step, you’ve built a website you’re happy with – now, it’s time to take out the guesswork and help your target market find what they are looking for. Identify your keywords and develop a strategy that will bring customers to you.
After this session, you will know:
- How to measure Search Engine Optimization success
- How to optimize your content for keywords with the most volume and the best intent
- What you can do in-house and when to hire a professional
- What is Google My Business and how to verify your listing
- Leveraging content to gain backlinks
- How to position content for Quick Answers and Voice Search
Hosted by Refresh Annapolis Valley. All are welcome!
Organised in Cooperation with Acadia Entrepreneurship Centre Rural Innovation Centre & innovacorp & SEO Brunch
Date(s) - 08/01/2019
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm