At Digital Nova Scotia, our members are phenomenal.
If you’re a relationship builder, engagement enthusiast and keen to work in one of the most exciting sectors in the world – this could be the job for you!
We’re looking for a Member Engagement Coordinator who is ready to jump right in. Our members range from startups to multi-national corporations across Nova Scotia, and we need someone who will ensure that they have the best experience possible. The rapidly changing, ever-evolving, fast-paced tech sector will keep you on your toes, but you’ll work closely with our team to ensure we are delivering the best programs and service for our members.
With the support of the Director of Marketing and Communications, you will spearhead member engagement, satisfaction, retention, and recruitment pan-provincially. P.S. We’re a really close team here at Digital Nova Scotia (DNS), so being a good team player, strong communicator and a collaborator is a must.
What does the role look like?
Member Engagement (80%)
- Oversee the member lifecycle and engage with members regularly to nurture and grow relationships
- Meet with members, listen to their needs, and oversee member outreach
- Establish and implement a membership strategy to ensure member satisfaction
- Collect member feedback to improve current DNS programs in consultation with the team
- Explore solutions that maximize engagement and value of the DNS membership
- Research and monitor the ICT and digital technologies environmental landscape
- Manage and update our CRM system
Member Growth (20%)
- Establish new connections and drive membership growth through an integrated recruitment strategy
- Develop a new member welcome package in collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Communications to ensure a smooth and informed onboarding experience
- Other duties as required
Here’s what we need:
- 1-2 years’ experience with a proven track record in stakeholder engagement and/or customer success
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle – provincial travel is an integral component of the role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Here’s what we see as assets for the role:
- Knowledge of and passion for the Nova Scotia tech community
- Experience managing budgets and financials
- Experience working with CRM systems
Competencies essential to this position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication – to engage with members and partners
- Strong relationship builder – to establish and build positive relations with members and key internal and external stakeholders
- Organized and adaptable – to manage and prioritize daily tasks when faced with competing demands
- Goal oriented and independent – to progress projects, establish and maintain good relationships, and drive success
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and résumé in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest, please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Deadline to apply: May 2, 2019
Title: Member Engagement Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time – Permanent
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Communications
Location: Suite 800, 1701 Hollis Street, Halifax, NS
Start Date: May 2019